Year in Review
WAPHA has commenced development of a range of papers to communicate our position on, and responses to, a range of key primary health issues.
These position papers focus on the six key priority areas for Primary Health Networks (PHNs), as identified by the Commonwealth Government.
All papers are reviewed regularly and are based on the current research and policies available.
Reconciliation Action Plan
WAPHA has developed a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan which signals our commitment to social change through fostering engagement and partnerships with Aboriginal people and communities that are built on respect and trust.
As a planning and commissioning body dedicated to building a robust and patient centred primary health and social care system to ensure improved health equity for all West Australians, WAPHA will put forward submission papers when required relating to social and health care.
Below are submission papers WAPHA has put forward;
- Integrated Carer Support Service: Regional Delivery Partners (PHN submission)
- Aged Care Workforce Strategy Taskforce
- First Interim State Public Health Plan
- Review of Better Choices: Youth in WA
- Western Australian Women’s Health Strategy 2018-2023
- WA End of Life and Specialist Palliative Care Strategy 2018-2028
- Review of Community Pharmacy Ownership in Western Australia
- Developing a framework for the secondary use of My Health Record data
- Sustainable Health Review
- AOD Interagency Strategy 2017-2021
- Review of Private Health Insurance Policies
- Aboriginal Youth Suicide Inquiry
- Chronic Disease Parliamentary Inquiry
- WA Primary Health Alliance FIFO Code of Practice Submission