Demonstrating quality improvement and promoting influenza vaccines
This webinar will help practices navigate the WA Department of Health’s free influenza vaccine program.
- Ideas to promote influenza vaccines to patients
- Quality improvement
Plus presenters Primary Care Navigation manager Sharon Good, and Quality Improvement manager Samantha McMillan will discuss the following five principals:
- Plan how to promote the influenza vaccine and target vulnerable populations
- Measures: Use data to demonstrate improvement (make use of Cat 4 to collect data now – Practice Assist staff can assist)
- Do: Put your plan into action over June
- Study the data. Did you achieve your goal?
- Act: Is this something your practice might do next flu season?
WAPHA - WA Primary Health Alliance