WA Rural Health Conference 2023 – register now!
The WA Rural Health Conference is taking place 11-12 March at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The WA Rural Health Conference 2023 is open to:
- General / Medical practitioners and medical officers
- Medical registrars
- Allied health professionals
- Nurses and Midwives
- Health and medical students
- Aboriginal health workers
- Aboriginal health practitioners
- Health leaders / administrators and industry stakeholders
Rural Health West will provide the travel support for currently practising health professionals who work and live in rural and remote Western Australia, and one immediate family member. Find out if you are eligible here https://ruralhealthwest.eventsair.com/2023warhc/travel
Our children’s program will help keep your little ones busy with fun-filled activities throughout the weekend. Find out more here https://ruralhealthwest.eventsair.com/2023warhc/childrens-program
Rural Health West