Train IT Medical - Best Practice: Team-based Care
Presented by: Katrina Otto
Practices who are using Best Practice are invited to this free face-to-face training session. This session is for all practice staff who use clinical software.
Katrina Otto is the Principal and Owner of Train IT Medical and has over 25 years’ experience as a Medical Practice Manager & Adult Educator. Katrina is one of Australia’s leading practice management consultants and regularly works with practices on process improvement, data quality and maximising effective use of technology.
- Use electronic health records and software tools for patient and practice improvements;
- Utilise third party data analytic tools for quality improvement activities;
- Develop an understanding of the concept of care gaps;
- Produce detailed data analytic reports from a patient, clinician and business perspective;
- Design a planned approach to patient health improvements and meet QI PIP requirements;
- Implement a team-based, systematic approach to improvements based on quality data and patient engagement.
Places are limited so please ensure you register by 5pm Monday 8 April
Light Refreshments will be served
WA Primary Health Alliance
WAPHA Offices, Level 2 2-5, 7 Tanunda Drive, Rivervale 6103