Enabling the Clinical Use of My Health Record in Pharmacy
The Australian Digital Health Agency will be holding the following national accredited webinar for pharmacists, ‘Enabling the Clinical Use of My Health Record in Pharmacy’.
This is a live and interactive accredited webinar presentation for pharmacists. Learning Objectives:
- Improved understanding of My Health Record benefits, features and functionality
- Describe the processes involved in implementing and adopting My Health Record as part of your clinical workflow
- Describe the privacy and security obligations of the pharmacy profession in relation to My Health Record, and how this can be communicated to patients
- Describe how to utilise My Health Record to benefit patient care via use of the access, view and upload function of a patient’s clinical documents
- Describe where to access further information and support resources about My Health Record
This activity has been accredited for 2 hours of Group 1 CPD (or 2 CPD credits) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan which can be converted to 2 hours of Group 2 CPD (or 4 CPD credits) upon successful completion of relevant assessment activities.
Competency Standards (2016)
1.2.1, 1.3.1, 1.3.2, 1.3.3, 1.3.4, 1.6.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.3, 2.2.1, 2.4.2, 3.1.1, 3.1.2, 3.1.3, 3.3.1, 3.3.2
Accredited Webinar – ‘Enabling the Clinical Use of My Health Record in Pharmacy’ Details:
- Date & Time: 5 – 7pm on Wednesday 19 June 2019
- Presenter: Australian Digital Health Agency
- Where: Online (join via your computer – register beforehand. Registrations close 24 hours prior to the event)
- Register now
Please note, registrations for this webinar will close 24 hours prior to the event. A copy of the presentation will be made available following the event to individuals who have registered to attend the webinar.
Australian Digital Health Agency