Detection and Management of Early Melanoma in 2023 - Hybrid GP Education Evening
Melanoma Institute Australia is proud to present an evening with our multidisciplinary experts to update GPs on the latest developments in the diagnosis and management of early melanoma.
As this is a hybrid event, you’re invited to join us either in person in Sydney at The Poche Centre or from the comfort of your home online.
- Tips and tricks for detecting early melanoma – Prof Pascale Guitera (Dermatologist)
- Practical surgery for managing early melanoma – A/Prof Alexander van Akkooi (Surgical Oncologist)
- The role of radiotherapy in early melanoma – Prof Angela Hong (Radiation Oncologist)
- The increasing role of systemic therapy in early melanoma – Prof Georgina Long AO (Medical Oncologist)
The evening will conclude with an engaging case study panel discussion and Q&A led by our host A/Prof Sydney Ch’ng (Surgical Oncologist and Chair of MIA’s Education Committee) and featuring our multidisciplinary speakers and special guest, A/Prof Paul Fishburn (Skin Cancer GP).
Location: You have the option to join us:
- Face-to-face in Sydney at The Poche Centre (40 Rocklands Rd, Wollstonecraft)
- Online from the comfort of your home
Time: 6:30pm to 8:00pm AEDT (3:30pm to 5:00pm AWST)
CPD: A Certificate of Attendance will be given to attendees after the event.
2023 Hybrid GP Education Evening_A4 FLYER TO GPs_Colour_RACGP