Medication Management eLearning aims to facilitate the professional development of Unregulated Health Workers in the supervision and assistance with medication administration in residential aged care facilities and in the community.
“I found the package helpful to reinforce my medication administration skills and establish my scope of practice clearly as an unregulated health care worker. It was simple and easy to navigate, and I enjoyed the interactive style of learning, great course!”
– Rebecca Hadley, Lodge Supervisor, Leeuwin Lodge
Information about the module
- The module addresses the provision of physical assistance with medication or supporting clients with self-administration in response to a need identified and assessed by a registered nurse.
- Information contained within this product is in accordance with the current acceptable National Quality and Health Service Standards and the Aged Care Accreditation Standards.
- On successful completion of the online module you are required to print out the Practical Assessment package and schedule a practical assessment with your Line Manager/Registered Nurse.
- For more information about learning objectives, click here.
How to access and complete the module
Below are the options available to complete the Medication Management eLearning. Control click on one of the three options and the drop down box will appear and then click which suits your learning requirements.