What GPs need to know about payroll tax
This webinar will provide an update about the risks associated with payroll tax following recent decisions in News South Wales and Victoria.
The session will provide advice on what practice owners can do to mitigate their risks, covering key issues in determining whether GPs are employees or contractors. The webinar will also include case studies and provide advice on available supports and resources.
There will be an opportunity for attendees to ask questions of the presenters.
This event is part of Improving the sustainability of your practice. Events in this series are:
- The sustainability of general practice: Key issues and challenges
- Strategies to keep general practices sustainable and boost income
- Improving your understanding of the MBS
- Managing change within your practice
- What GPs need to know about payroll tax