COVID-19 information and resources to help you support your staff and continue to deliver services.
You can also view our Frequently Asked Questions and submit a query here.
Changes to mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy
WA’s mandatory vaccination policy has been updated in line with health advice and will now only apply to workforces working with the most vulnerable to protect them from severe disease. This means workers in the following sectors must be triple dose vaccinated to be able to enter to their workplace:
Healthcare and health support workers in hospitals and primary health care settings;
Staff in residential aged care; and
Staff in residential disability settings.
Read more updates in the latest Living with COVID edition of Service Provider Connect.
- WA COVID Testing Clinics
- COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
- WA COVID-19 Media Releases
- WA Health COVID-19 Weekly surveillance report
- WA COVID-19 Dashboard
- Information from the WA Government on COVID-19.
- The Australian Government Department of Health Alerts page.
- Information from the Australian Government on COVID-19
- Information from the World Health Organisation on COVID-19
- Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination
Your organisation needs to develop a plan, based on the kind of services you deliver and the way you interact with service users, other agencies and the public.
WA Government resources
- WA COVID-19 TTIQ Plan
- WA Government Pandemic Plan
- Community Health Care Practice Guidelines
- Small Business Development Corporation Managing COVID-19 in your workplace
Here are some examples generously shared by others:
- Anglicare COVID-19 Response Plan
- RUAH Infection Control Protocol
- RUAH Business Continuity Plan
- AHCWA COVID-19 Response Plan Toolkit
- My Business COVID Safe plan
Please let us know if you have a resource you are willing to share by emailing email@example.com.
- PWC Article: COVID-19 Return to Workplace Considerations
- Deloitte Article: Workforce Strategies for Post-COVID Recovery
Resources related to COVID-19 post emergency resources
Garner article: Reset Your Business Strategy in COVID-19 Recovery
- Information for employers regarding the COVID-19 Vaccination roll out
- Employment impacted by COVID
- COVID-19 Consumer Protection information
- WA COVID-19 Healthcare Worker Furloughing Guidelines
- Managing COVID-19 risks in the workplace
- Managing COVID-19 Staff Communication Guide
- Click on the Employers and employees tab to access the COVID in the Workplace Factsheet
- Fair Work Ombudsman: Coronavirus and Australian workplace laws.
- National resources Safe work Australia Office Risk Assessment
- Remote workers fact sheet
- Infection prevention control standards
- Information on the use of surgical masks
- How to wash your hands poster
- Hand rub and wash poster
- Protect yourself and others poster
- Australian Government Protect yourself and others from COVID-19 information
- Isolation for COVID-19 guidance
- Returning to your community.
- Use of PPE for workers in community settings
- Managing your mental health online during COVID-19 Factsheet provides a list of Australian, evidence-based, free, and low-cost digital mental health resources to help manage mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- A practical guide to video mental health consultation
- Exploring Head to Health: Australia’s digital mental health gateway
- Life in Mind – COVID-19 mental health support
- BeyondBlue – Looking after your mental health during the COVID-19 outbreak
- 10 tips for coping with infectious diseases
- PORTS – Practitioner Online Referral Treatment Service
- COVID-19 Mental Health and Wellbeing Messaging Communication Guidelines
- Understanding the People Impact of COVID-19
- Alcohol and other Drug Sector Guide to Worker Wellbeing Resources
- NACCHO COVID-19 updates and information
- Recordings in Aboriginal languages
- KAMS COVID-19 resources
- KAMS information for staff
- KAMS COVID-19 information poster
- KAMS protect yourself, your family and your community poster
- Strong Spirit Strong Mind COVID-19 health alert
- Aboriginal Health Council of Western Australia COVID-19 Vaccination Resources
- Australian Government Department of Health factsheet on free RATs for Aboriginal people
Additional help and assistance:
Confidential, 24/7 online and telephone assistance is available for your patients on the following:
- Coronavirus Health Information Line – 1800 020 080
- healthdirect – 1800 022 222 or healthdirect.gov.au/coronavirus