The critical nature of the COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout and the need to protect our communities and reduce the impact of the pandemic, particularly on at-risk and vulnerable populations, has never been more apparent.
We are calling upon the West Australian community to take strong leadership roles within their workplaces and communities to get the #JABDONE.
With zero cases of COVID-19 in the WA community, now is the time for everyone to be vaccinated without delay.
Here’s how you can help:
- Walk the walk – book your own vaccine appointment today, if you’re not already vaccinated
- Empower your staff – encourage your staff to get vaccinated, and make it easy for them to do so
- Work your contacts – amplify the message and encourage your networks and peer groups to get on board and get vaccinated
- Reach out – consider practical ways to help people book an appointment and get to vaccination centres
- Have the conversation – talk to family and friends, and tell them to speak to their GP if unsure about getting vaccinated
One small action from you today that will combine with the subsequent actions of other Western Australians to become a powerful movement.
Download our useful resources and help us get the #JABDONE in Western Australia.