WA Primary Health Alliance recognises the management of client needs can be complicated by the presence of COVID-19 in the WA community. Find your region below.
For information about COVID-19 and vaccines call the National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080. This line operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with additional options for priority groups.
Click to expand
Access clinical guidelines for people with, or suspected of having, COVID-19 and post-COVID-19 conditions, along with other resources for supporting care in a COVID-19 environment.
The Taskforce brings together the peak health professional bodies across Australia to provide up-to-date national, evidence- based guidelines and clinical flowcharts for the care of people with COVID-19.
For Aboriginal people
- Well Mob online counselling
- Mooditj Marmun book of services for Aboriginal men
- Ruah Aboriginal Resource Directory
- Aboriginal Health Council of WA
- Healthy WA
- WA Government: Help for Aboriginal people
COVID-19 and mental health
General mental health
- Head to Health
- Beyond Blue
- Black Dog Institute
- Think Mental Health
- Mental Health Online
- Mood Gym
- AOD and Mental Health Service Providers – Green Book Directory
Children and young people
National mental health support lines
- COVID-19 National Mental Wellbeing support 1800 512 348
- Lifeline 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue 1300 22 4636
- MensLine Australia 1300 78 99 78
- National Alcohol and Other Drug Hotline 1800 250 015
- Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467
Crisis support lines
- Crisis Care Housing and Homelessness Line 1800 199 008
- WA Women’s Domestic Violence Helpline 1800 007 339
- National Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Helpline 1800 RESPECT (1800 737 732)
- WA Government: Help for older Western Australians
- WA Government: Help for people with a disability
- WA Government: Help for people who speak English as a second language
- WA Government: Help for people who are at risk of serious illness
- WA Government: Help for people who are pregnant or have a young family
- WA Government: Help for casual workers
- WA Government: Help for people who live in a regional community
Select your region for more information on local services available to support you to care for COVID-19 positive people.
Visit our Service provider FAQs and Feedback page to share your resources, provide feedback or report broken links
Caring for COVID-19 positive people in Perth Metro
Caring for COVID-19 positive people in the Great Southerm.
Caring for COVID-19 positive people in the Midwest.
Caring for COVID-19 positive people in the South West.
Caring for COVID-19 positive people in the Wheatbelt.
Caring for COVID-19 positive people in the Goldfields.
Caring for COVID-19 positive people in the Pilbara.
Caring for COVID-19 positive people in the Kimberley.