ARMED (Annual Review of Metabolism, Endocrinology and Diabetes) GP Education Event
Presented by Fiona Stanley Hospital and Diabetes WA in partnership with WA Primary Health Alliance and HealthPathways WA.
Workshops and presentations include:
• Type 2 Diabetes Management in the Modern Era
• Workshop: Evaluation and Practical Measures for Patients “At Risk” of Type 2 Diabetes
• Workshop: Managing the Patient with Newly Diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes
• Workshop: Goals and Therapies for the Patient with Multiple Complications and Risks
• Workshop: Foot Disease in Diabetes
• Cardiovascular Risk and Type 2 Diabetes Management
This activity has applied for 40 Category 1 QI&CPD points through RACGP and 30 PRDP points through ACRRM.
RSVP by Friday 25 October 2019. Registrations are essential.