The new PIP QI is commencing on 1 August 2019.
WA Primary Health Alliance invites you attend our series of sessions designed to provide practices with the opportunity to learn about the new Practice Incentive Payments for Quality Improvement (PIP QI) and how to use PEN CS to support ongoing quality improvement in your practice.
If your practice is using or is interested in having the PENCAT4 data extraction tool installed or would like to know more about the Australian Government’s new PIP QI Payments then consider attending one of our sessions. Interactive sessions will be available for practices who are new to data sharing & quality improvement and experienced users with an advanced knowledge.
In these sessions we will cover:
- What we know about PIP QI so far
- Putting together a PIP QI Preparedness Plan
- What is the PENCAT tool is and how can it be used to drive QI in general practice
- How to get the most out of using the Pen Clinical audit Tools (PENCAT)
- Interpreting PENCAT data successfully to assist in QI measures within your own practice
- Q&A Open Forum PENCAT Tips & Tricks
For more information and other sessions view flyer