- My Health Record – Trainer/Community Engagement Officer
- Senior Policy Officer
- Regional Coordination Support Officer – Midwest
- 2x Project Officers
- 3x Psychosocial Support Transition Officers
- Project Manager – National Psychosocial Support Measure
Working for WA Primary Health Alliance
WA Primary Health Alliance (WAPHA) is built on the guiding principle of ‘value for the patient’ and the need to reduce fragmentation in primary health, improve patient outcomes and ensure genuine and respectful engagement with clinicians and communities.
Benefits of working for WAPHA include;
- Family friendly and flexible workplace
- Employee wellness and work-life balance is a priority at WAPHA. We offer flexibility, paid parental leave, and other benefits designed to help employees achieve a well-balanced and successful working life, and manage the responsibilities that you have outside of the office.
- A great team of people to work with – WAPHA prides itself on a people-focused work culture. We continually aim to support an inspiring and productive working environment.
- Opportunities to save on tax via salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
For further information and enquiries please contact Human Resources at Jobs@wapha.org.au or 6272 4911.