- Rockingham Peel Group – Hospital Liaison General Practitioner (HLGP)
- Osborne Park Hospital – Hospital Liaison General Practitioner
- Patient Enrolment and Practice Support Officer – Health Care Home Project (6 month contract)
- Regional Coordination Support Officer – Pilbara
- Regional Coordinator – Goldfields
- Project Officer – HealthPathways
- Trainer – Alliance Against Depression
Benefits of working at WA Primary Health Alliance
- A great team of people to work with: We pride ourselves on a people-focused work culture. We continually aim to support an inspiring and productive working environment.
- Family friendly and flexible workplace: Employee wellness and work-life balance is a priority at WA Primary Health Alliance. We offer flexibility, paid parental leave, and other benefits designed to help employees achieve a well-balanced and successful working life, and manage the responsibilities that you have outside of the office.
- Opportunities to save on tax via salary packaging.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- WA Primary Health Alliance is an inclusive organisation and values diversity.
For further information and enquiries, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 6272 4911.