- Aboriginal Health Project Coordinator
- Content Marketing Specialist
- Hospital Liaison General Practitioner (HLGP) – Osborne Park Hospital
- Marketing & Communications Officer
- Mental Health Project Officer (Health Policy)
- National Data Governance Manager (NDSAS)
- Primary Health Liaison – Goldfields
- Primary Health Liaison – North West Metro
- Regional Coordination Support Officer – Mid West
- Regional Coordinator – Kimberley
Benefits of working at WA Primary Health Alliance
- A great team of people to work with: We pride ourselves on a people-focused work culture. We continually aim to support an inspiring and productive working environment.
- Family friendly and flexible workplace: Employee wellness and work-life balance is a priority at WA Primary Health Alliance. We offer flexibility, paid parental leave, and other benefits designed to help employees achieve a well-balanced and successful working life, and manage the responsibilities that you have outside of the office.
- Opportunities to save on tax via salary packaging.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- WA Primary Health Alliance is an inclusive organisation and values diversity.
For further information and enquiries, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 6278 7974.