- Regional Coordination Support Officer – Northam
- Regional Manager – Northam
- Compassionate Communities Project Officer- Albany
- Senior Contracts Officer
- Practice Assist – Help desk Officer
- Project Lead- Youth Mental Health
- Health Services Planner
- CRM Developer
- Clinician Liaison Officer
- Reporting Manager
- Mental Health Lead Site Officer
Further information on the vacant roles can be found in the advertisements on SEEK.
Working for WA Primary Health Alliance
WA Primary Health Alliance (WAPHA) is built on the guiding principle of ‘value for the patient’ and the need to reduce fragmentation in primary health, improve patient outcomes and ensure genuine and respectful engagement with clinicians and communities.
Benefits of working for WAPHA include;
- Family friendly and flexible workplace
- Employee wellness and work-life balance is a priority at WAPHA. We offer flexibility, paid parental leave, and other benefits designed to help employees achieve a well-balanced and successful working life, and manage the responsibilities that you have outside of the office.
- A great team of people to work with – WAPHA prides itself on a people-focused work culture. We continually aim to support an inspiring and productive working environment.
- Opportunities to save on tax via salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
For further information and enquiries please contact Human Resources at Jobs@wapha.org.au or 6272 4911.