Join WA Primary Health Alliance as we shape, strengthen and sustain a health system that works for people. Our focus is on helping those most in need and isolated, so they can access excellent care closer to home.
We listen to local communities to understand who they are, their unique health needs, and the ways in which their world is changing. We then identify priorities, link services, and fund options for better primary care.
Working with local community-based partners across the State, WA Primary Health Alliance operates from eight key locations – Perth, Goldfields, Great Southern, Kimberley, Midwest, Pilbara, South West and Wheatbelt.
Our focus is to deliver better health together.
- Alcohol & Other Drug Quality Improvement Coach
- Alcohol & Other Drug Project Officer: Project ECHO
- Alcohol & Other Drug Program Officer
- Business & Performance Analyst
- Business Services Administrator
- Clinical Insights Manager
- Comprehensive Primary Care (CPC) Practice Support Facilitator
- Contracts Manager
- Contracts Officer
- Covid 19 Support Portfolio Coordinator
- Data & Analytics Architect
- Data Analyst
- Data Liaison & Reporting Officer
- Digital Health & Community Engagement Officer
- Health Pathways Team Leader – Service Design
- Health Pathways Support Officer
- Hospital Liaison General Practitioner (HLGP)
- Portfolio Coordinator
- Practice Quality Improvement Coach
- Primary Care Navigation Manager
- Primary Health Liaison
- Program Improvement Coordinator – Mental Health
- Program Improvement Coordinator – Mental Health/Alcohol & Other Drugs
- Program Improvement Coordinator – Population Health
- Program Coordinator – Chronic Heart Failure
- Quality Improvement Officer
- Regional Program Officer / Project Officer (Hedland)
- Support Officer
- Training & Communities of Practice Administration Officer
- Training & Communities of Practice Manager
Benefits of working at WA Primary Health Alliance
- A great team of people: We pride ourselves on a people-focused work culture. We continually aim to support an inspiring and productive working environment.
- Family friendly and flexible workplace: Employee wellness and work-life balance is a priority at WA Primary Health Alliance. We offer flexibility, paid parental leave, and other benefits designed to help employees achieve a well-balanced and successful working life, and manage responsibilities outside the office.
- Opportunities to save on tax via salary packaging.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- WA Primary Health Alliance is an inclusive organisation and values diversity.
For further information and inquiries, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 6278 7974.